These are some of the other non-tech analyst upgrades and downgrades from Wall Street firms this Wednesday morning:
- Constellation Energy (CEG) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Denny’s (DENN) Raised to Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Odyssey Healthcare (ODSY) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Aeropostale (ARO) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Dominion Resources (D) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
- Exelixis (EXEL) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Vocus (VOCS) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Zymogenetics (ZGEN) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Here are the technology upgrades and downgrades.
Jon C. Ogg
October 29, 2008