These are not all of the research calls affecting shares of stock, but these are some we have our eyes on this Monday:
- Alliance Bernstein (AB) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Arkansas Best (ABFS) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Con-Way (CNY) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS) Started as Overweight at Lehman.
- Franklin Resources (BEN) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Kennametal (KMT) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Otter Tail (OTTR) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Pzena (PZN) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- Raymond James Financial (RJF) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- St. Joe (JOE) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
September 22, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.