Early Bird Analyst Downgrades (CHS, FIG, GE, MPEL, MTB, SNY, SLGN, STM, STI)
September 23, 2008 6:03 am
These are not all of the downgrades or negative analyst calls affecting stocks this Tuesday, but these are some of the highlights we have seen with over 2 and a half hours to the market open:
- Chico’s FAS (NYSE: CHS) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Fortress Investment (NYSE: FIG) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- General Electric (NYSE: GE) Cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB) Cut to Underperform at Baird.
- Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE: SNY) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ: SLGN) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
Jon C. Ogg
September 23, 2008