These are not all of the downgrades or negative analyst calls affecting stocks this Tuesday, but these are some of the highlights we have seen with over 2 and a half hours to the market open:
- Chico’s FAS (NYSE: CHS) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Fortress Investment (NYSE: FIG) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- General Electric (NYSE: GE) Cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- M&T Bank (NYSE: MTB) Cut to Underperform at Baird.
- Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE: SNY) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Silgan Holdings (NASDAQ: SLGN) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- SunTrust Banks (NYSE: STI) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
Jon C. Ogg
September 23, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.