These are some of the top early bird upgrades and downgrades we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Monday morning:
- Agilent (NYSE: A) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Gentex (NASDAQ: GNTX) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Alcoa (NYSE: AA) Cut to Sell at Deutsche Bank.
- Allergan (NYSE: AGN) Cut to Hold at Lazard.
- Harley-Davidson (NYSE: HOG) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Prestige Brands (NYSE: PBH) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Sovran Self Storage (NYSE: SSS) Cut to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
January 12, 2009
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.