Top Pre-Market Upgrades & Downgrades (APC, ATPG, BCS, CRZO, DNDN, EBAY, FPL, STM)
October 16, 2008 6:42 am
These are some of the top analyst upgrades and downgrades we are seeing from Wall Street analysts this Thursday morning:
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- ATP Oil & Gas (ATPG) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Barclays PLC (BCS) Raised to Hold from Sell at Citigroup.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Dendreon Corp. (DNDN) started as SELL at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- eBay (EBAY) Cut to Neutral at piper Jaffray and cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- FPL Group (FPL) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- STMicroelectronics (STM) Cut to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Jon C. Ogg
October 16, 2008