These are some of the key analyst upgrades and downgrades from Wall Street that we have seen so far this morning in technology stocks:
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- PMC-Sierra (PMCS) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Riverbed Tech (RVBD) Raised to Neutral at UBS.
- Altera (ALTR) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) Cut target to $45 from $62 at Goldman Sachs.
- Parametric Tech (PMTC) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- SonicWALL (SNWL) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Xilinx (XLNX) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
October 29, 2008