These are ten of the individual analyst calls we are looking at from Wall Street this Thursday morning:
- Capstone Turbine Corp. (NASDAQ: CPST) started as Buy at Broadpoint Capital.
- Check Point Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) raised to Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Comp Vale Do Rio (NYSE: RIO) started as Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Corinthian Colleges (NASDAQ: COCO) Raised to Overweight from Equalweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Entergy (NYSE: ETR) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Banc Of America.
- General Motors (NYSE: GM) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Integrated Device Tech (NASDAQ: IDTI) Raised to Neutral from Underperform at Merrill Lynch.
- MGM Mirage (NYSE: MGM) Cut to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- PG&E (NYSE: PCG) Cut to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- Tenneco (NYSE: TEN) and Lear Corp. (NYSE: LEA) were both downgraded at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
June 26, 2008