These are some of the top analyst downgrades we are seeing from Wall Street this Thursday morning with about two hours to the open:
- Ashland (ASH) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Borg Warner (BWA) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- MGM Mirage (MGM) Cut to Hold at KeyBanc.
- Pan American Silver (PAAS) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- SonoSite (SONO) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
October 30, 2008