These are some of the top analyst downgrades we are seeing from Wall Street this Thursday morning with about two hours to the open:
- Ashland (ASH) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Borg Warner (BWA) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- MGM Mirage (MGM) Cut to Hold at KeyBanc.
- Pan American Silver (PAAS) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- SonoSite (SONO) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
October 30, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.