Top Pre-Market Analyst Downgrades (ACF, CLF, CVTX, PFE, SNY, THQI)
November 7, 2008 8:08 am
Last Updated: April 28, 2020 8:37 am
These are some of the top analyst downgrades we have seen this Friday morning:
- Americredit (ACF) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
- Cliff’s Natural resources (CLF) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- CV Therapeutics (CVTX) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Pfizer Z(PFE) Started as Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- THQ Inc. (THQI) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
November 7, 2008