Early-Bird Analyst Upgrades & Downgrades (PHM, TOL, CCOI, LVLT, PCZ, TWB, TWT, WCN, WW)
August 13, 2008 6:34 am
These are not all of the analyst calls out there but these are some of the calls we see having an impact on trading this Wednesday morning with more than two hours to the market open:
- Pulte Homes (PHM) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
Downgrades or negative calls as follows:
- Cogent Communications (CCOI) Cut to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT) Cut to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- Petro-Canada (PCZ) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Tween Brands (TWB) Cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- TW Telecom (TWT) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Waste Connections (WCN) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Watson Wyatt Worldwide Inc. (WW) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
Jon C. Ogg
August 13, 2008