These are the ten early bird analyst upgrades and downgrades we have seen early this morning with two and a half hours until the market opens:
- Bed Bath & Beyond Raised (BBBY) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- British American Tobacco (BTI) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Penske Automotive (PAG) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) Started as Buy at piper Jaffray.
- Arcelor Mittal (MT) Cut to Sell from Buy at5 Citigroup.
- Banco Santander (STD) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Crucell (CRXL) Cut to Hold at ING.
- Focus Media (FMCN) Downgraded at Citigroup and Goldman Sachs (likely others as well).
- Mindray Medical International (MR) Downgraded at Citigroup and Goldman Sachs.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
November 12, 2008