Top 10 Early Bird Analyst Upgrades & Downgrades (COGT, PSUN, RMD, NCTY, SAFM, UTHR, ARB, CS, CTRP, SUN)
November 19, 2008 7:11 am
Last Updated: April 28, 2020 7:53 am
These are ten of the early bird analyst upgrades and downgrades we are seeing from Wall Street this Wednesday morning:
- Cogent Inc. (COGT) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- ResMed (RMD) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- The9 Ltd. (NCTY) Raised to Hold from Sell at Citigroup.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Raised to neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Arbitron (ARB) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Credit Suisse (CS) Cut to Sell from Neutral at UBS.
- CTrip.com (CTRP) Cut to Sell from Buy at Citigroup; price target cut to $30.40 at Credit Suisse.
- Sunoco (SUN) Cut to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
November 19, 2008