These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades we have seen this Thursday morning:
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Blue Nile (NILE) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- CECO Environmental (CECE) Started as Buy at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- DynCorp (DCP) Started as Buy at Stanford.
- Global Payments (GPN) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Red Hat (RHT) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Yamana Gold (AUY) Started as Outperform ar Raymond James.
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
December 4, 2008