Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (ANR, NILE, ENER, IFX, LH, NVS, SOV, TSCO, WY, YGE)
June 2, 2008 6:37 am
These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Monday morning in pre-market trading:
- Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE: ANR) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Blue Nile (NASDAQ: NILE) started as Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Energy Conversion (NASDAQ: ENER) started as Equal Weight at Lehman Brothers.
- Infineon (NYSE: IFX) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Laboratory Corp. (NYSE: LH) Started as Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Novartis (NYSE: NVS) started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Sovereign Banc (NYSE: SOV) raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Tractor Supply (NASDAQ: TSCO) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Weyerhaeuser (NYSE: WY) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
June 2, 2008