These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades or negative calls on Wall Street we have seen this Monday morning:
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
- AU Optronics (NYSE: AUO) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Beckman Coulter (NYSE: BEC) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) Started as Sell at Societe Generale.
- Goodrich (NYSE: GR) Started as Sell at Society Generale.
- Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ: LULU) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Sepracor (NASDAQ: SEPR) Started as Sell at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
December 15, 2008