It is getting rather thin in analyst coverage, but these are the top ten analyst upgrades and downgrades we have seen this Wednesday morning:
- ActivIdentity (NASDAQ: ACTI) Started as Buy at Stanford Group.
- BCE (NYSE:BCE) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Mylan (NYSE:MYL) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Teva (NASDAQ: TEVA) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- American Express (NYSE:AXP) Started as Reduce at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Gibralter (NASDAQ: ROCK) Cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Synovus Financial (NYSE:SNV) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Turkcell (NYSE:TKC) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
December 17, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.