It is getting rather thin in analyst coverage, but these are the top ten analyst upgrades and downgrades we have seen this Wednesday morning:
- ActivIdentity (NASDAQ: ACTI) Started as Buy at Stanford Group.
- BCE (NYSE:BCE) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Kansas City Southern (NYSE:KSU) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Mylan (NYSE:MYL) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Teva (NASDAQ: TEVA) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- American Express (NYSE:AXP) Started as Reduce at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Gibralter (NASDAQ: ROCK) Cut to Sell at Piper Jaffray.
- Synovus Financial (NYSE:SNV) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Turkcell (NYSE:TKC) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
December 17, 2008