It is getting pretty thin in major analyst coverage as firms are encouraged to go easy on major year-end calls barring anything unexpected. These are the top analyst upgrades, downgrades, and new coverage calls we have seen this Tuesday morning:
- AECOM (ACM) Started as Outperform at Baird.
- Axsys Technologies (AXYS) Raised to Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Cintas (CTAS) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Covance (CVD) Started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Gilead (GILD) Started as Buy at Stanford Group.
- PPD Inc. (PPDI) STarted as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- VisionChina Media (VISN) Strated as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Environmental Power Corp. (EPG) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- inVentiv Health (VTIV) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
December 23, 2008