It is looking a bit light on the analyst calls from Wall Street this morning. Here are Friday’s top upgrades and downgrades seen with more than two hours until the market opens:
- EnerSys (ENS) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- LM Ericsson (ERIC) Raised to Neutral from Sell at UBS.
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- UDR (UDR) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- BT Group (BT) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR) Cut to Neutral at Sun Trust Robinson Humphrey.
- PACCAR (PCAR) Cut to Underweight at HSBC.
- Veolia Environnement (VE) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
JON C. OGG
May 15, 2009