This Wall Street favorite may have the biggest potential upside in the group. Okta Inc. (NASDAQ: OKTA) provides identity solutions for enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, universities, nonprofits and government agencies in the United States and internationally.
The company offers Okta Identity Cloud, a platform that offers a suite of products and services, such as the following:
- Universal Directory is a cloud-based system of record to store and secure user, application and device profiles for an organization.
- Single Sign-On enables users to access applications in the cloud or on-premise from various devices.
- Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication provides a layer of security for cloud, mobile, web applications and data.
- Lifecycle Management enables IT organizations or developers to manage a user’s identity throughout its lifecycle.
- API Access Management enables organizations to secure APIs.
- Access Gateway enables organizations to extend the Okta Identity Cloud from the cloud to their existing on-premise applications.
- Advanced Server Access secures cloud infrastructure.
Okta also provides Auth0 products, including the following:
- Universal Login allows customers to provide login experience across different applications and devices.
- Attack Protection is a suite of security capabilities that protect from malicious traffic.
- Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication minimizes friction to end users.
- Passwordless authentication enables users to login without a password and supports in various login methods.
- Machine to Machine provides standards-based authentication and authorization.
- Private Cloud allows customers to run a dedicated cloud instance of Auth0.
- Organizations enables customers to have independent configurations, login experiences, and security options.
The company offers customer support, training, and professional services. It sells its products directly to customers through sales force and channel partners.
Okta stock has a $110 target price at Oppenheimer. That is well above the $95.11 consensus target and Friday’s closing print of $84.31.
Palo Alto Networks
This company continues to be one of the most dominant players in the industry, and it has crushed earnings expectations. Palo Alto Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: PANW) provides cybersecurity solutions worldwide.
The company offers firewall appliances and software. Panorama is a security management solution for the control of firewall appliances and software deployed on a customer’s network, as well as their instances in public or private cloud environments, as a virtual or a physical appliance. Virtual system upgrades are available as extensions to the virtual system capacity that ships with physical appliances.
It also provides subscription services covering the areas of threat prevention, malware and persistent threat, URL filtering, laptop and mobile device protection and firewall, as well as DNS security, Internet of Things security, SaaS security API and SaaS security inline, and threat intelligence and data loss prevention.
In addition, the company offers cloud security, secure access, security operations and threat intelligence and cybersecurity consulting. Its professional services include architecture design and planning, implementation, configuration and firewall migration. Education services include certifications and online and in-classroom training. It also offers support services.
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.