Movies Audiences Love but Critics Hate

Print Email

Source: Courtesy of TLA Releasing

50. Latter Days (2003)
> Directed by: C. Jay Cox
> Rotten Tomatoes audience rating: 7.8/10
> IMDb audience rating: 7.1/10
> Rotten Tomatoes critic rating: 5.4/10

Source: Courtesy of Miramax

49. Malèna (2000)
> Directed by: Giuseppe Tornatore
> Rotten Tomatoes audience rating: 7.6/10
> IMDb audience rating: 7.5/10
> Rotten Tomatoes critic rating: 5.6/10

Source: Courtesy of Sony Pictures Classics

48. SLC Punk! (1998)
> Directed by: James Merendino
> Rotten Tomatoes audience rating: 7.8/10
> IMDb audience rating: 7.5/10
> Rotten Tomatoes critic rating: 5.6/10

Source: Courtesy of Troma Entertainment

47. Cannibal! The Musical (1993)
> Directed by: Trey Parker
> Rotten Tomatoes audience rating: 7.6/10
> IMDb audience rating: 7.2/10
> Rotten Tomatoes critic rating: 5.3/10

Source: Courtesy of Universal Pictures

46. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)
> Directed by: Terry Gilliam
> Rotten Tomatoes audience rating: 7.8/10
> IMDb audience rating: 7.7/10
> Rotten Tomatoes critic rating: 5.7/10