These are not all of the calls we are seeing this morning, but these are the top analyst calls we see affecting shares in pre-market trading this Monday morning:
- GFI Group (NASDAQ: GFIG) started as Market Perform at KBW.
- Gushan Environmental Energy (NYSE: GU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Mobile Telesystems (NYSE: MBT) raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- National Semiconductor (NYSE: NSM) started as Market-weight at Thomas Weisel.
- Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) started as Overweight at Lehman.
- Schering-Plough (NYSE: SGP) downgraded to Equal-weight from Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Thomson (NYSE: TOC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- TIBCO Software (NASDAQ: TIBX) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies.
- VODAFONE (NYSE: VOD) downgraded to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
March 31, 2008