These are not the only analyst calls this morning, but these are some of the impact calls we are seeing this Tuesday morning:
- Barr Pharma (NYSE: BRL) raised to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen & Co.
- Bearingpoint (NYSE: BE) Cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup
- Electronic Data Systems (NYSE: EDS) Cut to Sell from Hold at Citigroup; cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Hewlett-Packard Co. (NYSE: HPQ) was removed from the Goldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, although its BUY rating was maintained.
- Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) Started as Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- McGraw-Hill (NYSE: MHP) and Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) both started as Buy in new coverage at Jefferies.
- RadioShack (NYSE: RSH) raised to Market Perform at RBC.
- Senior Housing Properties (NYSE: SNH) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
- Smith & Nephew (NYSE: SNN) Cut to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Sovereign Bancorp (NYSE: SOV) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
May 13, 2008