Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades (ACE, AUTH, CMCSA, IFX, LLTC, MCHP, SOLF, HOT)
July 17, 2008 6:51 am
These are not all of the upgrades and positive analyst calls affecting shares, but these are some of the calls impacting shares pre-market this Thursday morning:
- Ace Limited (NYSE: ACE) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- AuthenTec (NASDAQ: AUTH) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Infineon Tech (NYSE: IFX) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Linear Tech (NASDAQ: LLTC) Raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) Raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Solarfun Power (NASDAQ: SOLF) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HOT) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
July 17, 2008