These are not all of the downgrades or negative calls we have seen, but these are some calls moving shares this Monday morning:
- 51jobs (JOBS) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- AU Optronics (AUO) Cut to Neutral at HSBC.
- Aventine Renewable (AVR) Cut to Underweight at Lehman.
- Ceradyne (CRDN) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Clorox (CLX) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (DKS) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Goodrich (GR) Cut to Sell at Deutsche Bank.
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Plexus (PLXS) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- VeraSun Energy (VSE) Cut to Underweight at Lehman.
Jon C. Ogg
July 28, 2007
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.