These are some of the analyst upgrades and positive calls we are seeing early this Tuesday morning:
- Aeropostale (ARO) Started as Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Amgen (AMGN) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Dr. Pepper Snapple (DPS) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Electronic Data Systems (EDS) Raised to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Raised To Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Paccar (PCAR) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Petro Brasileiro-Petrobras- (PBR) Started as Overweight at HSBC.
- Ralcorp (RAH) Raised to Buy at Lehman.
- SAP AG ADR (SAP) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) Started as Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Visa (V) Started as Buy at KeyBanc.
Jon C. Ogg
July 29, 2008