These are some of the early analyst downgrades we are seeing from Wall Street this Friday morning with about two and a half hours until the open:
- Diamond Offshore (DO) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Ensco (ESV) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- HSBC (HBC) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Morningstar (MORN) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Polypore International (PPO) Cut to Hold at BB&T.
- Powerwave (PWAV) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Rowan Companies (RDC) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Tidewater (TDW) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
October 31, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.