These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades we have seen with more than two hours to the open this Monday morning:
- Barnes Group (B) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Carnival (CCL) Cut to Sell at S&P.
- CTC Media (CTCM) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Diamond Offshore (DO) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Halliburton (HAL) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Harmony Gold (HMY) Cut to Underperform at RBC.
- International Paper (IP) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Packaging Corp. (PKG) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
November 3, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.