These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades we have seen this Thursday morning with more than two hours until the market opens:
- Aegon (AEG) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- Apple (AAPL) Cut to Underperform at RBC.
- BHP Billiton (BHP) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Cut to Neutral at Broadpoint AmTech.
- Casella Waste Systems (CWST) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- JA Solar (JASO) Cut to Neutral at Broadpoint AmTech.
- M&T Bank (MTB) Started as Underperform at FBR.
- Nortel (NT) Cut to Underperform at CIBC.
- Red Robin Gourmet (RRGB) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Suntech Power (STP) Cut to Neutral at Broadpoint AmTech.
- Trimble Navigation (TRMB) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Waste Management (WMI) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
January 15, 2009