Early Bird Analyst Upgrades & Downgrades (AZ, CEO, DAI, BEN, GRMN, SE, TEF)
April 8, 2009 5:54 am
These are the early bird analyst calls from Wall Street that we have seen early this Wednesday morning with about 3 hours until the market opens:
- Allianz (NYSE: AZ) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- CNOOC (NYSE: CEO) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- Daimler (NYSE: DAI) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Garmin (NASDAQ: GRMN) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Telefonica (NYSE: TEF) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
JON C. OGG