Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades (AGN, BJS, CTRN, ELN, ENDP, MVL, BTU, TXN, TXRH, TSN)
July 20, 2009 6:25 am
These are the top 10 analyst upgrades and downgrades we have seen from Wall Street firms early this Monday morning:
- Allergan (AGN) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- BJ Services (BJS) Cut to Underperform at Wells Fargo.
- Citi Trends (CTRN) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Elan (ELN) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Marvel Entertainment (MVL) Cut to Neutral at Janney
- Peabody Energy (BTU) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Raised to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies; Reiterated Sell w/ $14 target at Auriga.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Jon C. Ogg
July 20, 2009