Walmart Kicks Off First Pre-Black Friday Deals
Walmart Inc. (NYSE: WMT) on Thursday launched its “Dashing Through the Deals” promotion. New deals will be added daily and, although it’s not entirely clear, the promotion appears to run right up until Walmart goes into full Black Friday mode. Walmart has included nearly 1,900 items on the first day of the sale.
The company also has a deal for Sam’s Club members who can’t wait another three weeks. The warehouse stores have announced a one-day sale on November 10 beginning at 7:00 a.m.
Walmart’s Black Friday advertising supplement is due out next week, if the company follows form. Last year the company published a 32-page ad sheet and Black Friday sale pricing began at 6:00 p.m. local time when stores opened on Thanksgiving evening. Black Friday sales were available online beginning at 12:01 a.m. Thanksgiving morning last year.
Here are some items of note from the “Dashing Through the Deals” sale:
- 55-inch Vizio 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $348, a savings of $130
- 43-inch Vizio 1080p Smart LED TV for $198, a savings of $80
- Google Home Mini two-pack for $78
- Keurig K-Compact single-serve K-cup coffee maker for $49.96, a savings of $9
- KitchenAid Classic 4.5-quart tilt-head stand mixer for $189, a savings of $40
- Best Choice six-axis quadcopter drone for $19.99, a savings of $36
- Hot Wheels 50 Car gift pack for $43.49, a savings of $4
- OptiShot2 Golf Simulator for $239, a savings of $260
- Stanley 99-piece mechanics tool set for $67.99, a saving of $30
- Brother 130-stitch sewing and quilting machine for $139, a savings of $60
Walmart’s “Dash Through the Deals” promotion is available at the company’s website.