Below are the top calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on in pre-market trading this Wednesday:
- Cal Dive International (NYSE: DVR) Raised To Overweight at JP Morgan.
- Genomic Health (NASDAQ: GHDX) Cut To Neutral at JP Morgan.
- KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) cut to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- Kroger (NYSE: KR) cut to Underweight at at JPMorgan.
- Liberty Capital (NASDAQ: LCAPA) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Lowe’s (NYSE: LOW) cut to Underperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Permian Basin (NYSE: PBT) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Thornburg Mortgage (NYSE: TMA) Raised to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- UBS (NYSE: UBS) cut to Underperform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
March 12, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.