These are some of the top analyst calls we are focusing on this morning:
- ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) Cut to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC.
- Caribou Coffee (NASDAQ: CBOU) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
- Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD) Raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Intl Flavors & Fragrances (NYSE: IFF) Cut to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- International Paper (NYSE: IP) cut To Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- PF Chang’s (NASDAQ: PFCB) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen.
- Procter & Gamble (NYSEL PG) Cut to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Reynolds American (NYSE: RAI) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) Raised to Hold from Sell at Citi.
- US Steel (NYSE: USX) Cut to Hold From Buy at Citigroup.
- Venoco (NYSE: VQ) Raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
April 17, 2008
Jon Ogg produces the Special Situation Investing Newsletter. He can be reached at email@example.com and he does not own securities in the companies he covers.
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.