These are not all of the analyst calls affecting shares this morning, but these are ten that we are focusing on this Monday morning:
- AbitibiBowater (NYSE: ABH) started as Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
- Eaton Corp. (NYSE: ETN) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Hess (NYSE: HES) Added to Goldman Sachs Conviction Buy List.
- Lincoln Electric (NASDAQ: LECO) started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Louisiana-Pacific (NYSE: LPX) started as Underperform at RBC Capital Markets.
- Macrovision (NASDAQ: MVSN) raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) cut to Underweight at JP Morgan.
- Novo-Nordisk AS (NYSE: NVO) raised to Neutral at HSBC Securities.
- SWS Group (NYSE: SWS) started as Market Perform at KBW.
- Webster Financial (NYSE: WBS) raised to Outperform at KBW.
Jon C. Ogg
June 9, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.