These are some the top pre-market upgrades from analysts we have seen with more than two hours until the market opens this Tuesday morning:
- AerCap (AER) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Agrium (AGU) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- CF Industries (CF) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Granite Construction (GVA) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Multi-Fineline Electronix (MFLX) Raised to Buy at Needham.
- Omrix Biopharma (OMRI) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Philip Morris International (PM) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Principal Financial (PFG) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
- Terra Industries (TRA) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
November 3, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.