These are some the top pre-market upgrades from analysts we have seen with more than two hours until the market opens this Tuesday morning:
- AerCap (AER) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Agrium (AGU) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- CF Industries (CF) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Granite Construction (GVA) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Multi-Fineline Electronix (MFLX) Raised to Buy at Needham.
- Omrix Biopharma (OMRI) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Philip Morris International (PM) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Principal Financial (PFG) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
- Terra Industries (TRA) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
November 3, 2008