These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades and downgrades we are seeing this Tuesday morning:
- AutoDesk (ADSK) Started as Buy at KeyBanc.
- Covanta (CVA) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Smithfield Foods (SFD) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- 3M (MMM) Cut to Underweight at Barclays.
- Actuant (ATU) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- BlackRock (BLK) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Cbeyond (CBEY) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Cut to Underweight at Barclays.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Roper (ROP) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- UPS (UPS) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
December 9, 2008