These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades and positive calls from Wall Street this Thursday morning:
- AEterna Zentaris (AEZS) Raised to Outperform at RBC.
- Akamai Tech (AKAM) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Concur Tech (CNQR) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Petrohawk Energy (HK) Started as Buy at Collins Stewart.
- San Juan Basin Royalty (SJT) Raised to Hold at Citigroup.
- Sangamo BioScience (SGMO) Raised to Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Theravance (THRX) Raised to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
Jon C. Ogg
February 5, 2009
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.