These aren’t the only analyst calls this Monday morning, but these are the ones we are focusing on early this morning:
- Akamai Tech (NASDAQ: AKAM) Cut to Hold from Buy at Citigroup.
- American Eagle (NYSE: AEO) cut to Underperform at Friedman Billings.
- Ariba (NASDAQ: ARBA) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital.
- Blockbuster (NYSE: BBI) Added To Citigroup’s Top Picks list.
- Compuware (NASDAQ: CPWR) Raised to Buy from Hold at Banc Of America.
- Dynavax Technologies (NASDAQ: DVAX) cut to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) Raised to Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- National City (NYSE: NCC) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Teekay Offshore (NYSE: TOO) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Texas Instruments (NYSE: TXN) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
May 19, 2008
Jon Ogg produces and edits the “10 Stocks Under $10” newsletter and he does not own securities in the companies he covers.