Cramer Calls It Open Buying Season
On tonight’s MAD MONEY, Jim Cramer said he was taking away his “they know nothing!” button from his rant about the FOMC. Now Cramer is saying the Fed has finally acted and now they can’t really be criticised because they now know. He thinks this may avert a larger crisis. Cramer said he wants you to tune out the people that say this rate cut didn’t matter, because this will be the first of many cuts.
He thinks you can buy almost everything now because almost everything will work now. The sellers are basically done selling now. If you want some of his idea lists, here are some:
- Here is his list of Top 9 Picks for 2007
- Here is his “New Four Horsemen of Tech”
- Here is his Mortgage Madness Portfolio
- Here are his numerous picks from the fantasy football stocks…
- Here are his Top China Picks
- Here are 10 of his Warren Buffet Stock Reviews, and a second group of them.
By the way, Cramer won a huge score with his “Mortgage Madness Portfolio” that performed so well today.
Jon C. Ogg
September 18, 2007
Jon Ogg can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; he does not own securities in the companies he covers.