On tonight’s MAD MONEY on CNBC, Jim Cramer said he expects a correction soon from an expected 1% to 2% pullback. He wanted to review his FOUR HORSEMEN OF TECH, and says you want to buy these on pullbacks.
The portfolio is up 31% since he created this just in May. These companies have pricing power. Maybe if you are a trader you can take some off the table a to lock in some gains and then nibble these back after a pullback.
- Apple (AAPL) has been underestimated too much, and the iMac is massive.
- R-I-M (RIMM) is up over 70% and you should take some profits even though it is going higher to $120.00.
- Google (GOOG) is up the least of the group but they are going to blow out the numbers; target $650.00.
- Amazon.com (AMZN) is a winner because of high oil and energy costs, plus because of no state sales taxes; target was $100.00 but now $120.00.
If you read a brief review of his video segments this morning, this sounds a bit more cautious than he was just this morning when he made the first reviews. Here are some other fairly recent key calls:
- JIM CRAMER’s TOP PICKS FOR 2007
- Cramer’s "Mortgage Madness Portfolio"
- Cramer has a few China Stock Picks, although he is very cautious there…
- Cramer reviewed Warren Buffett stock picks, and then reviewed a second group.
Jon C. Ogg
September 24, 2007