Cramer Re-Reviews 'New Four Horsemen Of Tech' (AMZN, GOOG, AAPL, RIMM)
On today’s video segments of TheStreet.com, Jim Cramer was going back over his “NEW FOUR HORSEMEN OF TECH” and was still positive on all of them. We have only included a couple comments on the last video here and some links through if you want to watch their entire video segments. Here is their full video covering Google and Amazon.com.
- On Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) the CFO changing may actually bring some spending down. The stock is cheap. If you think of it like a $56 stock rather than a $560 stock it isn’t a big number. He thinks they will also blow-out their quarter. (more comments on video)
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) is not cheap right now as it is the most expensive stock in the FOUR HORSEMEN. But the model has leverage and this is the quarter where the companies using Amazon.com’s fulfillment going into place is going to make this a monster Christmas. (more comments on video)
- Here you can watch the full video on what Cramer said in the prior segment on Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) and Research-in-Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM).
Here are some top segments that Cramer is often still covering frequently:
- JIM CRAMER’s TOP PICKS FOR 2007
- Cramer’s “Mortgage Madness Portfolio”
- Cramer has a few China Stock Picks, although he is very cautious there…
- Cramer reviewed Warren Buffett stock picks, and then reviewed a second group.
Jon C. Ogg
September 24, 2007