Special Report

Here's How Rich Every US Senator Is

Source: Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images

Montana: Steve Daines
> Est. net worth: $6.9 million
> Party affiliation: Republican
> Assumed office: 2015
> Current term ends: 2021

Source: Win McNamee / Getty Images

Montana: Jon Tester
> Est. net worth: $1.3 million
> Party affiliation: Democratic
> Assumed office: 2007
> Current term ends: 2025

Source: Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images

Nebraska: Deb Fischer
> Est. net worth: $1.1 million
> Party affiliation: Republican
> Assumed office: 2013
> Current term ends: 2025

Source: Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images

Nebraska: Ben Sasse
> Est. net worth: $700,000
> Party affiliation: Republican
> Assumed office: 2015
> Current term ends: 2021

Source: Ethan Miller / Getty Images

Nevada: Jacky Rosen
> Est. net worth: N/A
> Party affiliation: Democratic
> Assumed office: 2019
> Current term ends: 2025

Source: Drew Angerer / Getty Images

Nevada: Catherine Cortez Masto
> Est. net worth: $1.0 million
> Party affiliation: Democratic
> Assumed office: 2017
> Current term ends: 2023

Source: Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images

New Hampshire: Jeanne Shaheen
> Est. net worth: $2.5 million
> Party affiliation: Democratic
> Assumed office: 2009
> Current term ends: 2021

Source: Darren McCollester / Getty Images

New Hampshire: Margaret Wood Hassan
> Est. net worth: $1.7 million
> Party affiliation: Democratic
> Assumed office: 2017
> Current term ends: 2023

Source: Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images

New Jersey: Cory A. Booker
> Est. net worth: $700,000
> Party affiliation: Democratic
> Assumed office: 2013
> Current term ends: 2021

Source: Kena Betancur / Getty Images

New Jersey: Robert Menendez
> Est. net worth: $300,000
> Party affiliation: Democratic
> Assumed office: 2006
> Current term ends: 2025