These are not the only key analyst calls that may impact stocks this Monday, but these are the ones that 24/7 Wall St. is focusing on:
- Affiliated Computer (ACS) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Amdocs (DOX) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) raised to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Express Scripts (ESRX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan.
- Home Depot (HD) & Lowe’s (LOW) both raised to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Northwest Airlines (NWA) raised to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- RF Micro Device (RFMD)raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Under Armour (UA) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
UBS Downgrades IT and Outsourcing/Business Process sector:
- Automatic Data (ADP), BearingPoint (BE), Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), Paychex (PAYX), and Sapient (SAPE) were all downgraded from BUY to NEUTRAL;
- Hewitt Associates (HEW) downgraded from Neutral to Sell.
Jon C. Ogg
January 14, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.