These are 10 of the top calls that 247WallSt.com is looking at this morning:
- Altria (NYSE: MO) cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) started as Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- ITT Industries (NYSE: ITT) cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Macy’s (NYSE: M) cut to Underweight at JP Morgan.
- McKesson (NYSE: MCK) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Nutrisystem (NASDAQ: NTRI) started as Underweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM) started as Overweight at JP Morgan.
- Sallie Mae (NYSE: SLM) Cut to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
- State Street (NYSE: STT) cut to Neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Yingli Green Energy (NYSE: YGE) started as Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
Jon C. Ogg
April 16, 2008