These are the top ten early bird upgrades and downgrades we have seen this Thursday morning with about two hours until the open:
- Altria (MO) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Banc of America.
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Banc of America.
- Live Nation (LYV) Raised to Strong Buy at S&P Equity Research.
- Regions Financial (RF) Raised to Buy at Ladenburg Thalman.
- American Express (AXP) Started as Underperform at Jefferies.
- Comerica (CMA) Cutto Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Dell (DELL) added to Goldman Sachs Conviction Sell List.
- GT Solar (SOLR) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) Cut to Underperform at Jefferies.
Jon C. Ogg
November 13, 2008