Top Analyst Downgrades (AEG, ASTI, AVR, NU, RDS-A)
March 18, 2009 7:45 am
Last Updated: March 18, 2009 11:20 am
These are the top analyst downgrades and negative research calls we have seen on Wall Street this Wednesday morning:
- Aegon (AEG) Cut to Sell at UBS.
- Ascent Solar (ASTI) Cut to Sell at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Aventine Renewable (AVR) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Northeast Utilities (NU) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-A) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
JON C. OGG