These are not the only analyst calls out there, but these are the top calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on today:
- Ambac (ABK), M B I A Inc. (MBI), and Security Capital Assurance (SCA) were downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Banc of America (that was real timely).
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Brookfield Asset Management (BAM) raised to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Double Hull Tankers (DHT) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- GFI Group (GFIG) raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Philps Electronics (PHG) downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at Lehman.
- Priceline.com (PCLN) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Research in Motion (RIMM) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Staples (SPLS) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Wrigley (WWY) raised to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
January 18, 2008