Top Pre-Market Analyst Downgrades (AVNX, AVNXD, BKC, LVS, LOGI, PSUN, FACE, SHOR, SMA, TLB)
August 22, 2008 6:36 am
These are some of the top analyst calls we are seeing in pre-market trading this Friday morning:
- Avanex (AVNXD) Cut to Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Burger King (BKC) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Cut to Sell at B of A.
- Logitech (LOGI) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) Cut to Neutral at Baird; Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- Physicians Formula (FACE) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- ShorTel (SHOR) Cut to Equal Weight at Lehman.
- Symmetry Medical, Inc. (SMA) Cut to Underperform at Wachovia.
- Talbots (TLB) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
August 22, 2008