These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades from Wall Street this Wednesday morning:
- Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Apple (AAPL) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Dynavax (DVAX) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- GATX (GMT) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Lincoln National (LNC) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Patriot Coal (PCX) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- US Steel (X) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
October 22, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.