These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades from Wall Street this Wednesday morning:
- Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Apple (AAPL) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Dynavax (DVAX) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- GATX (GMT) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Lincoln National (LNC) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Patriot Coal (PCX) Cut to Market Perform at FBR.
- US Steel (X) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
October 22, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.