Top Pre-Market Analyst Downgrades (BBL, CBE, CPRT, DT, GPC, MPW, SAP, TRIN)
November 26, 2008 7:47 am
Last Updated: April 28, 2020 8:36 am
These are the top downgrades and cautious calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Wednesday morning:
- BHP Billiton plc (BBL) Cut to Hold at Canaccord.
- Cooper Industries (CBE) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Copart (CPRT) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Deutsche Telecom (DT) Cut to Underperform at Bernstein.
- Genuine Parts (GPC) Started as Underperform at FBR.
- Medical Properties trust (MPW) Cut to Neutral at UBS.
- SAP (SAP) Cut to Sell from Hold at Societe Generale.
- Thomson Reuters plc (TRIN) Cut to Sell at RBS.
Jon C. Ogg
November 26, 2008